Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fresh Meat!

It is kind of sad that I already consider my meat old!  That doesn't sound right at all!  The meat I am referring to, is Blog Meat.  A very good friend of mine just started her own blog about the adventures of preschool teacherdom.  She is really great and  I think you should check her out at Preschoolers Gone Wild.  We are co-teachers for a class of 3-year-olds, I know, they actually let me teach children.  Actually I just play and yell all day, but it is an exact science.  40% Play and 60% Yell.  
That's all for now... I am beat!  Buenas Noches Bitches!


Kyddryn said...

I liked teaching preschool - those kids were a blast, and they didn't have the punk attitude of the middle-schoolers. Plus, they thought I was the coolest person EVER for letting them make a pudding-painted cake (you had to be there) and I got to send them home to be cleaned, pressed, and lightly starched!

Bunny nachos to you, too, babe.

Shade and Sweetwater,

MereCat said...

Your peep show was awesome! Little kids are great. They are so innocent and loving. I know they are their very own brand of challenging, but their world is so nice.